How to contact state representatives

Layla Moore, Staff Writer

One of the best and easiest ways to make a difference in current politics is to contact your state senators. If you want to voice your concern about their choices or give your input, you can call or send a letter.

Joe Donelly (D): 720 Hart Senate Office Building Washington DC 20510

(202) 224-4814


Todd Young (R): B33 Russell Senate Office Office Building Washington DC 20510



You can also contact representative Trey Hollingsworth (R):


1641 Longworth House Office Building, Washington, D.C. 20515