10 things to know for this week

• South’s newest club PAWS (Panther Animal Welfare Society) is holding a callout meeting Thursday in Anya Steele’s room A239.
  • Optimist’s mayoral forum is tomorrow night at 7 p.m. in Monroe County Public Library’s auditorium. Use #btownforum15 to join the conversation.
  • Sign up to audition for student run Solarium Productions’ production of Agatha Christie’s “Go Back for Murder.” Auditions will be held in Elizabeth von Buchler’s room, A225, Thursday afternoon. The sign up sheet is available in the main office.
  • Bring in canned goods to the Monroe County Public Library to donate to the Hoosier Hills Food Bank. Every item donated subtracts $1 from library fines. The food bank is especially in need of protein (canned meats, tuna, soups with meat, beans, and peanut butter) according to the library.
  • Volleyball sectionals are tomorrow night at Columbus East.
  • The swimming and diving team is hosting a benefit breakfast at Longhorn Steakhouse on College Mall Road from 8 – 10:30 p.m. on Oct. 24. Tickets can be purchased from any swimming or diving team member this week.
  • Registration for the November SAT prep class is open. Pick up a form in front of Sandy Kouns’ room A336. Late registration for the Nov. 7 SAT is available, and registration for the Dec. 5 SAT is open now.
  • Wonderlab is hosting a free zombie themed teen night on Friday Oct. 23 from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. Members of IU’s neuroscience club will explain brain viruses and how they spread with educational activities.
  • Tickets for the Cardinal Stage Company’s 10th annual screening of “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” are on sale now. The showings are at 8 p.m. and midnight on Oct. 31. Proceeds go to Cardinal’s education and outreach initiative that provides free theater tickets for MCCSC students.