April 13, 2022 juniors will be taking the SAT In-school

This year Indiana Dept. of Education decided that all students part of the class of 2023 (juniors), must take the SAT during the school day on April 13, 2022 as a state assessment required to graduate.Those who aren’t at school on the day of the test will have to make it up on April 14 or April 20, 2022. 

The new school-day SAT will replace ISTEP for all juniors that would have taken the ISTEP in 10th grade. Even if you are a junior that may be graduating at the end of the year, you must still take the SAT to be able to graduate at the end of the year. Also, if you have taken a SAT test already outside of school, you are still required to take it again in school with everyone else on April 13, 2022. Furthermore, students will be able to use test scores for college/post-graduation purposes.

Leading up to the day of the test, students will be able to attend an informational meeting in the auditorium during SRT on March 25, 2022. On the test day students must take the SAT test in SRT, and if you are a Hoosier Hills student who doesn’t have an SRT to report to, the school will assign you to an SRT room to test in.

Important Dates: 

• Friday, March 25: Informational student meeting held in the auditorium during SRT
  • Wednesday, April 13: SAT test at 8 a.m. (Hoosier Hill students will not be reporting to Hoosier Hills)
  • Thursday, April 14 and Wednesday, April 20: Test make-up days