NFL Season Start

The NFL pre-season has officially begun and the start of the 103rd season of the NFL is just around the corner. The pre-season started off with the Hall of Fame Game, a fan favorite out of all the exhibition games, where the Las Vegas Raiders beat the Jacksonville Jaguars by 16 points. The Raiders played a great game, beating the Jaguars 27-11. 

On August 13th, the first Colts exhibition game will be broadcasted on the NFL network at 4 p.m. where they will face off against the Buffalo Bills. They will play next against the Detroit Lions on August 20th at 1 p.m. The NFL regular season starts on September 8th where the 2022 Super Bowl Winners, the Los Angeles Rams, will be playing against the Buffalo Bills. The first regular season that the Colts will be playing will be on September 11th at 1 p.m. and they will be playing against the Houston Texans. 

The Indianapolis Colts are looking pretty good this year. They made some decent off season moves, such as acquiring Matt Ryan who is a great leader and an NFL veteran. They brought in a lot of other lesser known players who are good fits for the team and will hopefully fill some of the problems with defense. The Colts don’t need a ton of help on the offensive side since they have one of the best offenses in the league and the best running back in the league, Jonathan Taylor. 

The Colts have a solid quarterback, a lot of great running backs, a couple of decent wide receivers and a top 11 defense in the league and a top 10 coach. If they play to the best of their abilities, there is no reason they shouldn’t make the playoffs.