Tasty treats in Bloomington

Are you looking to satisfy your sweet tooth? Check out these places around Bloomington for some sweet treats!

Baked! Of Bloomington:

Baked!, located on 313 E 3rd St, offers (for pick-up and delivery) over 20,000 different types of homemade cookies, milk, and assorted merchandise. Each batch is made in store at the time of order and then served to you hot with a cup of milk.

They are opened:

Sunday – Thursday: 12:00PM – 12:00AM
Friday – Saturday: 12:00PM – 2:00AM

Chocolate Moose:

Chocolate Moose, located at 401 S Walnut St, is famous for their delicious homemade ice cream. They can make it in many different ways, in a cup, in a cone, made into a shake, or blended as a stir-in. They are currently closed due to a new building, but they will be reopening this spring!

They will be opened: 11am – 11pm every day!

Rainbow Bakery:

Rainbow Bakery, located on 201 S. Rogers Street, is a completely vegan bakery. They offer cookies, cookies, muffins, and other sweet options. Stop in for a delicious treat, and enjoy some quiet time for a study session or meet up with a friend!

They are opened:

Tuesday – Saturday: 9AM- 7PM

Sunday: 9AM–3PM

Orange Leaf:

Orange leaf, located at 2550 E 3rd St, is a frozen yogurt place that has a variety of unusual yogurt flavors and a bunch of toppings. They also have yogurt shakes that you can get as well!

They are opened:

Sunday- Thursday: 1-9PM

Friday: 12–9:30PM

Saturday: 12–9:30PM

Crescent Donut Shop:

Crescent donut, located on 231 S Adams St, is a 24 hour donut shop. They have many different options of donuts. They also have milk, juice, and coffee available.

They are opened: 24 hours a day.

O’Charley’s:

Every week O’Charley’s offers free pie Wednesday with purchase of entrée. They have southern pecan pie, French silk pie, “ooey gooey” caramel pie, double-crust cherry pie, “goo goo crunch” pie, and country apple pie.

They are opened:

Monday – Thursday 11AM- 10PM

Friday – Saturday 11AM – 11PM

Sunday 10AM – 10PM

Bub’s Burgers and Ice Cream:

Bub’s burgers, known for their “Big Ugly Challenge”, has a great selection of burgers, chili, and desserts! They’re most known for their delicious milkshakes, but they have a wide selection for anyone and everyone to enjoy. Find them at 480 N Morton St.

They are opened: Every day 11AM – 10PM