Fantasy Football: Week 4

Fantasy Football: Week 4

3-0! Since we have a 100 percent success rate when it comes to predicting breakouts and busts, it’s highly doubtful that you’ve lost a game. If you’re winless on the year, you probably should just take a knee and run down the clock on the rest of the season.

Waiver Wire Options

QB: Andy Dalton (45 percent owned @CLE)

Dalton played well in Week 3, and should continue his momentum as he takes on the Browns.

RB: Chris Johnson (46 percent owned vs SF)

Johnson is the RB1 in Arizona, and faces a weak 49ers defense. Expect his first TD of 2017.

WR: Geronimo Allison (10 percent owned vs CHI)

Allison saw 8 targets in Week 3, and with Randall Cobb still sidelined, expect similar production.

TE: Marcedes Lewis (1 percent owned vs NYJ)

Blake Bortles found success checking it down to Lewis and will continue to utilize him.

Breakouts

QB: Carson Wentz (vs LAC)

Wentz has thrown the ball more than 30 times/game and faces a weak Chargers secondary.

QB: Trevor Siemian (vs OAK)

Siemian faced a tough defense at Buffalo and looks to bounce back against an Oakland secondary that Kirk Cousins dismantled.

RB: Joe Mixon (@CLE)

Mixon looked good at Green Bay last week and will carry that play over to Cleveland.

RB: Leonard Fournette (@NYJ)

Fournette has scored a TD in each game so far and will extend that streak against a weak Jets D.

WR: Doug Baldwin (vs IND)

Baldwin dominated the Titans and the Colts won’t be able to stop him as he heats up.

WR: Willie Snead (@MIA)

Snead is back from his suspension and will receive lots of targets with teams paying more attention to Michael Thomas.

TE: Jack Doyle (@SEA)

Doyle has stayed quiet this year but will break out of his slump in Seattle.

Busts

QB: Cam Newton (@NE)

Without star WR Kelvin Benjamin, Newton will continue his woes against the Patriots.

RB: Ameer Abdullah (@MIN)

Don’t expect him to get things going this week as he faces a Vikings defense that is yet to allow a running back to score a touchdown.

WR: Amari Cooper (@DEN)

Cooper got off to a hot start, but he struggled last week and will again against a strong Broncos secondary.

TE: Coby Fleener (vs MIA)

With Willie Snead returning from his suspension, it’s hard to see Fleener continuing to getting the same amount of targets that he benefited from early on.

Good luck in Week 4!

All images courtesy of Creative Commons