Fantasy Football: Week 7

Fantasy Football: Week 7

Aaron Rodgers went down, Adrian Peterson heated up, and week 6 proved to a tumultuous ride. Whether you’re simply trying to keep the ship afloat after losing a player to injury, or stocking up to make a push for the playoffs, we’ve got you covered.

Waiver Wire

QB: Brett Hundley (10% owned vs NO)

Even though he threw three interceptions in relief of Rodgers, none of them were his fault, and with a full week of practice as QB1 he’ll perform solidly against the Saints.

RB: Orleans Darkwa (8% owned vs SEA)

Darkwa is undoubtedly the feature back in a Giants offense that lacks and exterior firepower.

WR: Robby Anderson (13% owned @MIA)

Anderson received a season-high twelve targets against the Patriots and has a good chance to continue this trend moving on.

TE: Zach Miller (24% owned vs CAR)

Miller has been Trubisky’s top red zone target, and faces a Panthers defense that has been shaken by injuries.

Breakouts

QB: Dak Prescott (@SF)

Prescott has carried over his confidence from last season, and he plays the 49ers, so yeah.

QB: Alex Smith (@OAK)

Since Derek Carr’s injury, the entire Oakland Raiders team has struggled. Smith will bounce back from his rough week 6 performance.

RB: Jay “AJ” Ajayi (vs NYJ)

Ajayi has gotten 25+ carries in each of the last 2 weeks, and gets a great opportunity to breakout against the Jets.

RB: Leonard Fournette (@IND)

Fournette has been explosive as of late, and will to dismantle a Colts defense that ranks among the worst in the league.

WR: Julio Jones (@NE)

Jones is set to breakout for the first time this season against that infamous Patriots secondary.

WR: Demaryius Thomas (@LAC)

Emmanuel Sanders went down and fantasy owners should expect Siemian to increase his amount of targets towards Thomas.

TE: Travis Kelce (@OAK)

Kelce was correctly picked to be a bust last week, but will turn things around and breakout against the Raiders.

Busts

QB: Tom Brady (vs ATL)

Brady has struggled to continue his early season dominance in recent weeks, and won’t turn it around this week against the Falcons secondary.

RB: Demarco Murray (@CLE)

While Cleveland is typically a featured defense on our breakouts list, their front 7 has been effective against the run so far, and Murray lacks consistency.

WR: AJ Green (@PIT)

Green has been explosive since the hiring of Offensive Coordinator Bill Lazor, but will cool off against a Steelers defense that has given up the fewest points to WRs this year.

TE: Jordan Reed (@PHI)

Reed has been hampered by injuries so far, but won’t get things rolling this week against the 5-1 Eagles.

Good luck in Week 7!

All images courtesy Creative Commons