Free Wi-Fi spots

Many classes at South now require students to do homework on their new devices. To access most of their online homework, students need to connect to Wi-Fi. However, there are some  students at South who do not have access to Wi-Fi at home.  For the students who do not have Wi-Fi, here are a few spots in Bloomington that offer it for free:

• Monroe County Public Library – The public library has Wi-Fi all throughout the building, and there is no password required.
  • Indiana Memorial Union – The Union offers free Wi-Fi, but there is a password. To get it, ask any employee.
  • Bloomington Farmers’ Market – The Farmers’ Market is every Saturday morning from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. During this time, free Wi-Fi is available.
  • Starbucks – All Starbucks locations offer free Wi-Fi, and no purchase is required to log on.
  • Soma Coffeehouse – There are Soma Coffeehouse locations on Kirkwood Ave and 3rd St, and both offer free Wi-Fi.
  • The Pourhouse Cafe – This coffee shop is located right across from the library, and the Wi-Fi is available without a password
  • Barnes and Noble – Free Wi-Fi is accessible in the cafe portion of the store, and it has no password.

These places include Wi-Fi with any purchase:

• Panera Bread
  • Scholars Inn Bakehouse