SAT information for March 6th

SAT information for March 6th

This spring, the annual mandatory SAT for all current juniors will be held on Wednesday, March 6th, 2024. Students will begin the SAT around 7:45 a.m. and are expected to finish the exam at 11:55 a.m. 

Juniors who have not already been told where they are testing are expected to arrive at their SRT first thing in the morning, late students may miss important information so it is pertinent students are as punctual as possible

Test Information:

The test is divided into two sections, Reading & Writing and Math. The reading and writing section will consist of 54 questions in two separate modules, meaning there is a periodic break between sections. The math section consists of 44 questions in two modules, also interrupted by a small break between sections. Please note, students will not be permitted to exit their room between modules during their allotted break period.

Other grade locations during testing:

9th, 10th, and 12th graders who go to school on March 6th will spend 7:45 to 11:55 in separate areas. Freshman are designated to the Auditorium, sophomores to the purple gym, and seniors to the cafeteria. Students may spend this time as they choose but are not allowed to exit their assigned room until 11:55 and tests are finished.

Because juniors are the only group taking the mandatory SAT lunches will be divided by grade and will be scheduled as follows:

A Lunch/Freshmen: 10:50 – 11:20

B Lunch/Sophomores: 11:25 – 11:55

C Lunch/Juniors and Seniors: 12:00 – 12:30

Following the SAT students are expected to continue their typical school schedule on reduced periods around 20 minutes long each that are structured as follows:

Period 1: 12:35 – 12:55

Period 2: 1:00 – 1:20

Period 3: 1:25 – 1:45

Period 4: 1:50 – 2:10

Period 5: 2:15 – 2:40